KorutShahid Spiralizer Vegetable and Fruits Slicer Black
The Vegetable Spiralizer could be a room must-have. The Vegetable Spiralizer creates good strips of carrot, zoodle maker, radish, cucumber and other quiet fruits or vegetables, permitting you to create eating place quality stir-fires and alimentary paste dishes! The Vegetable Spiralizer is very easy to use and it's nice for garnishes, plating and decorating serving dishes. The Vegetable Spiralizer is formed from high-quality plastic and chrome steel thus it's long-lasting, simple to wash and dishwasher safe. With the vegetable Spiralizers' durable Japanese blades, you may be making unimaginable dishes in no time. The Vegetable Spiralizer makes an excellent gift!
- Thoroughly wash vegetables and cut both ends. For best results use straight and firm vegetables with an approximate diameter of 30-50mm.Try courgettes,large carrots or radishes;
- Use either end of the spiralizer to achieve small or large spirals;
- Set the spiralizer upright on a work surface and use the metal handle part for stability,and use your other hand to insert the vegetable in at an upright position;
- With moderate pressure start twisting the vegetable like sharpening a pencil;
- When the vegetable becomes shorter,press the spiralizer’s cover against the end of the vegetable and continue twisting with the cover.DO NOT twist all the way in with your fingers.
- Remove the cover together with the leftover of the vegetable and slice it with knife.
- Clean the spiralizer with water and then clean the blade with a brush.Cover it at the end.
- Material: stainless steel
- Features: durable, washable and dishwasher safe
- Japanese blades
- Use to make strips from many different fruits and veggies